Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gdmedia

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2007
Austin, TX
Discovered that I can download sudoku games and play on my 2018 iPad Pro 11” with pencil pretty much exactly like solving on paper, but even better. I’ve been downloading from printmysudoku.com, then using the share arrow menu to “create PDF”. When that is done, I have all the markup pencils, etc. Very easy to go back and forth between marker and eraser with double-taps on the pencil. Just like paper except no eraser rubber all over my lap. I store the unfinished puzzle in “Files” and pop it back up when I want to go back to it.

Never liked the auto-sudoku apps, because you couldn’t scribble numbers along the side as you do on paper. But this is just like paper puzzles, only better.

SPNBaby

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2012
Discovered that I can download sudoku games and play on my 2018 iPad Pro 11” with pencil pretty much exactly like solving on paper, but even better. I’ve been downloading from printmysudoku.com, then using the share arrow menu to “create PDF”. When that is done, I have all the markup pencils, etc. Very easy to go back and forth between marker and eraser with double-taps on the pencil. Just like paper except no eraser rubber all over my lap. I store the unfinished puzzle in “Files” and pop it back up when I want to go back to it.

Never liked the auto-sudoku apps, because you couldn’t scribble numbers along the side as you do on paper. But this is just like paper puzzles, only better.
I've been doing kriss kross puzzles on mine!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.