Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

atkpitt12

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 1, 2015
Pittsburgh PA
I used to have this issue years ago but it happened randomly to me this morning. I've done all of the typical solutions, i.e. triggering the location services for apple watch faces on/off, made sure the weather app for both the watch and phone are running. Nothing seems to be working to get it back on the complications. Any suggestions?

JoshVB

macrumors regular
Dec 28, 2002
I used to have this issue years ago but it happened randomly to me this morning. I've done all of the typical solutions, i.e. triggering the location services for apple watch faces on/off, made sure the weather app for both the watch and phone are running. Nothing seems to be working to get it back on the complications. Any suggestions?

Mine did the same thing me this morning. I've rebooted watch and iPhone, toggled location settings, went into the maps app on both iPhone and watch. Nothing has worked, the sunset/sunrise complication has just shown dashes all day.

Did you solve your problem? Did it resolve on its own?

Thanks,

Josh

atkpitt12

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 1, 2015
Pittsburgh PA
Mine did the same thing me this morning. I've rebooted watch and iPhone, toggled location settings, went into the maps app on both iPhone and watch. Nothing has worked, the sunset/sunrise complication has just shown dashes all day.

Did you solve your problem? Did it resolve on its own?

Thanks,

Josh
Hey Josh, mine resolved itself on its own the next day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.