Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swupnil

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 12, 2014
New York, NY
Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 4.20.35 PM.png

Swing™ Has Arrived!
Free for iOS: https://appsto.re/us/fTF-6.i

2 years in development by computer scientists, statisticians, and tennis enthusiasts from Berkeley, Stanford, and Columbia, Swing™ is a paradigm shift in recreational tennis and a revolution in health and fitness. (Yes, we started working on this before the Apple Watch was even announced). Releasing today in public beta, Swing™ is the world's first social network and analytics expert for recreational tennis players.

★★★ Apple WWDC 2016 Scholarship Winner ★★★

Features:
  • Track your matches point by point on Apple Watch and Swing™ calculates your match stats for you
  • Broadcast your scores and stats, live, to your friends & family
  • Applaud and Cheer your friends' matches from afar
  • Save your tennis workouts to the Activity app
  • Discover the nearby courts that player love the most and find potential partners who play there, too
  • Read and submit court reviews
  • Schedule matches in advance
  • Explore match histories and head to head records
  • Analyze your performance over time

Hope you love it!

Last edited:

slashrulez

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2015
I have been using this app for about 2 weeks now and it is really well executed! I love getting all the stats after finishing my matches, it's all there, from aces to return points won, and with health kit integration I can finally log tennis training in a good way. Another great thing is that my opponents, who has to keep up with me logging the points, get all the statistics as well.

Thank you guys!

margareedaville

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
View attachment 646408

Swing™ Has Arrived!
Download beta today: swing.mangolytics.com

2 years in development by computer scientists, statisticians, and tennis enthusiasts from Berkeley, Stanford, and Columbia, Swing™ is a paradigm shift in recreational tennis and a revolution in health and fitness. (Yes, we started working on this before the Apple Watch was even announced). Releasing today in public beta, Swing™ is the world's first social network and analytics expert for recreational tennis players.

★★★ Apple WWDC 2016 Scholarship Winner ★★★

Features:
  • Track your matches point by point on Apple Watch and Swing™ calculates your match stats for you
  • Broadcast your scores and stats, live, to your friends & family
  • Applaud and Cheer your friends' matches from afar
  • Save your tennis workouts to the Activity app
  • Discover the nearby courts that player love the most and find potential partners who play there, too
  • Read and submit court reviews
  • Schedule matches in advance
  • Explore match histories and head to head records
  • Analyze your performance over time
Lastly, a ton of new motion tracking features and Siri integrations will be arriving next month with the public launch of watch OS 3 and iOS 10.

Hope you love it!

Hello! I'm interested in trying out this app, but I can't find it in the app store. Can you help?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.