Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rok73

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 21, 2015
Planet Earth
I usually have three or four different alarm clock times set and switch between them depending on the weekday.

I totally fail to switch on one of these alarms with the first or even second try, instead I land in the menu for setting up the alarm.

I have quite flimsy and female hands and fingers for a male. I am still asking myself why the heck these tiny switches are located on the right side of that tiny watch screen. Design failure.

Anyone experiencing the same?

Rok73

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 21, 2015
Planet Earth
Are you trying to swipe it? If so then don't, just tap on the grey area.
I've been trying to swipe it, yes. I was used to it from iPhone switches. Thanks for the tip, LOL.
[doublepost=1476195630][/doublepost]
Could you set a series of recurring alarms by day within the iPhone Clock app? You can still Snooze or Dismiss on your Watch.
I don't want to. I like to use the Watch (since release day) for things that I DON'T necessarily need my iPhone for. @matrix07 solved it for me.

BlueMoon63

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2015
I have four alarms and I simply touch the icon to activate. Very rarely do I have to touch a second time and I have big hands. Never tried swiping

lax28

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2014
New Jersey
I am a fan and have multiple recurring alarms set up on my iPhone, that way they just go off I don't have to worry about even remembering to turn on (on either phone or watch).

However, I do have a few other times set, that I use from time to time. Since these are random/not used frequently I do need to turn on and have never had any issues with using the watch, but I've always tapped not swiped.

Use whatever method works for you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.