Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

erikfcb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 30, 2017
Hello guys,
This is my first app, I just released it and I’d love to hear your opinion about it.
It’s a simple game which has a button that appears randomly on the screen, each time you tap it the timer (the red line at the top) resets, the goal Is to reach the highest score you can.
According to your score the button gets smaller and the time ends faster so you need to tap faster and faster.
You can collect coins that appear randomly and you can buy boosts with the coins.
The first boost makes the time go slower, another boost makes the button bigger and the last boost doubles the score.
Please give it a try and let me know what you think.
Thank you.

Link to my app:
https://itunes.apple.com/il/app/tapera/id1278274660?mt=8

Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone 6 - 2017-09-30 at 13.14.12.png Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone 6 - 2017-09-30 at 13.11.04.png Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone 6 - 2017-09-30 at 13.08.15.png

Bar Zehavi

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2017
I actually really enjoyed this!
It's fun and I'll probably keep this but there's some stuff I'd like to see improved , like an online feature or maybe even a chart would be nice!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.