Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

haralds

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 3, 2014
Silicon Valley, CA
I am totally relying on Rogue Amoeba's suite in my audio workflows. But what I miss the most is just recording the audio from a single app to a file.
They have announced future support of Sonoma in beta, but meanwhile, I am frequently booting back into Ventura. What is a recommended temporary replacement, since SoundFlower is out of support.

There are a lot of flaky offerings out there. I would prefer a free solution.

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
I recommend enabling their Test Releases. Their Twitter account had posted something indicating they're going to be supporting it in their beta updates. Between Rogue Amoeba's apps and Little Snitch (and Little Snitch Micro), they're all that's holding me back from testing Sonoma. And Rogue Amoeba usually waits until AFTER the release to update their apps. This is a good sign...

haralds

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 3, 2014
Silicon Valley, CA
I have been going through the agonizing "Rogue Amoeba" wait every ear.
There are no AU changes this year. It should be easy to remove the lock they have and let users try.

Reactions: gank41

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
I have been going through the agonizing "Rogue Amoeba" wait every ear.
There are no AU changes this year. It should be easy to remove the lock they have and let users try.
At least if you’ve got test updates enabled for their apps, we should be able to use them at some point sooner than later.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.