Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

carlgo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 29, 2006
Monterey CA
Hey, Lone Star people, where are the UFO photos? I've seen a couple of crappy cell phone shots of ziggy lights. How about a nice shot from a decent camera of the supposed mile-long UFO. Pretty pathetic considering all the supposed sightings.

Much Ado

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2006
UK
As if any life capable of reaching another inhabited world would sneak around above us, trying not to be seen :rolleyes:

*Must stop being cynical, must stop being cynical...*

Virgil-TB2

macrumors 65816
Aug 3, 2007
As if any life capable of reaching another inhabited world would sneak around above us, trying not to be seen :rolleyes:

*Must stop being cynical, must stop being cynical...*
Waaay more likely any UFO seen over Texas is one of George Bush's spy planes eavesdropping on your cell conversation than it is an alien spacecraft. There is a lot of evidence that this is exactly what some of these kinds of sightings are anyway.

Stratosphere-dwelling magnetohydrodynamic-ally propelled rigid airships with anti-radar coatings anyone? ;)

carlgo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 29, 2006
Monterey CA
My personal feeling is that beings able to travel thru zillions of light years probably would not crash like common Cesnas and would be able to reveal themselves, or not, in one form or another.

As for Bush, didn't he leave the country? Where is Cheny?

Some believe they are after Tom Cruz.(!)

Did you ever consider "they" might be after Bush/Cheny, rather than Bush/Cheny being after us?:D

That being said, I'd still love to see the photos of mile-long ships, or any purported craft, as that is fun stuff.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.