Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
What case would you choose to carry your 14" or 16" MacBook Pro? Is there one that you suggest and why?

tstafford

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2022
Depends on what you want. So many options.

I use this to carry my MBP14 or my M2 MBA. Works great for both. I chose it because it has a separate compartment for the laptop, sufficient storage for other stuff, optional top handle so it can be hung on a hook and a clip for my keys. Plus it's nice looking. The full size sling holds the MBP14 perfectly but wouldn't be big enough for the 16.

TorbenIbsen

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2021
What case would you choose to carry your 14" or 16" MacBook Pro? Is there one that you suggest and why?
Just look for actual reviews of such cases with Google. That will give you much better information. So you can decide whatever "best" is for you. We can't know what "best" means for you.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
When I say best cases, I mean what do you guys use, what’s best for you. 😉

Dakko

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2009
I tend to use anything made by SFBags (Waterfield Designs). Their bags wear like iron. I use the Macbook Sleeve Case which technically isn’t a bag but it works for me (horizontal with strap).

Reactions: ldenning
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.