Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xfiftyfour

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2006
Clemson, SC
http://www.expresscameras.com/prodetails.asp?prodid=530450&start=1

This is exactly what I want... A 30d Body only...

I guess its so cheap because the 40d is coming out soon, but maybe this retailer doesnt know that there isnt going to be THAT much of a difference between the two.... WOW...I really hope Someone here has ordered it so they can tell me it really isnt too good to be true.

Oh come on, use your noggin. You shouldn't even need to ask or look at any ratings site to know that that price is a scam..

techster85

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2006
Lubbock, TX
is it a footbridge or more of a span of rope or one for driving...perhaps a reference list of previous crossers of your bridge would help me...excuse me for the threadcrapping, but i am up late and it was a funny side note. Back to the topic at hand, of course it's a scam, I've decided that the only good deal is B and H, every where else will just try to bait and switch you after they have your credit card number...

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Oh come on, use your noggin. You shouldn't even need to ask or look at any ratings site to know that that price is a scam..

I really wonder why people ask these sorts of questions here. If the price was $50 cheaper than normal, then that's fine. However, when the price is so ridiculously low, why would you trust it?

xfiftyfour

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2006
Clemson, SC
I really wonder why people ask these sorts of questions here. If the price was $50 cheaper than normal, then that's fine. However, when the price is so ridiculously low, why would you trust it?

Yeah I know. And seems we have LOADS of these threads.. "has anyone used..."

We need the sticky:
"If it's too good to be true..."

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
http://www.expresscameras.com/prodetails.asp?prodid=530450&start=1

This is exactly what I want... A 30d Body only...

I guess its so cheap because the 40d is coming out soon, but maybe this retailer doesnt know that there isnt going to be THAT much of a difference between the two.... WOW...I really hope Someone here has ordered it so they can tell me it really isnt too good to be true.

It's a scam. You place order. they charge your card and then call you and say it is "out of stock" but they have something else. that you might want... You tell then no just cancel the order. then they tell you there is a 20% "restocking fee" for canceling an out of stock back ordered item. then you call your bank. Months later maybe you get the money back, maybe not.

andiwm2003

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2004
Boston, MA
they gonna tell you the base model is out of stock and you have to buy the preferred bundle with the extra battery for extra money or pay the restocking fee.

say goodbye to your money.

somebody should go after this businesses and break some legs over there.:mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.