Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Seabit

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 13, 2011
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a new/reliable power supply for a 27" Thunderbolt Display (A1407), the power supply that came with it is dead. I'm able to find similar power supplies online but non of which match the part number on mine which is 614-0496. I have found sites that have the exact part but do not have it in stock(see bottom for link). If anyone knows of any power supplies that are compatible with that one or where to get that specific part please let me know! Thanks!

(Below is the front and back of the power supply and the sticker with all of the manufacturer information)

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

(Out of stock part link)
http://goo.gl/8VyXUR

chscag

macrumors 601
Feb 17, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
Where are you located as your link above is not in the US? You might try eBay here in the US or UK if you can get a seller to ship to you. There are also many on line resellers who stock Apple parts here in the US but again, many of them will not ship outside of the US or Canada.

Seabit

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 13, 2011
Where are you located as your link above is not in the US? You might try eBay here in the US or UK if you can get a seller to ship to you. There are also many on line resellers who stock Apple parts here in the US but again, many of them will not ship outside of the US or Canada.

I am located in the US. I am trying to find a reliable source for one of these power supplies, most of the ones on ebay don't work and don't offer returns if they say they do work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.