Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Original poster
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Anyone else seeing this issue. My MacBook Pro thinks it’s 7 pm Thursday night.
It’s 8 pm Friday morning.

Sort of issue I used to get with my PC. I’m pretty sure a restart will sort it, but I have too much to do this morning to go through that pain.

Running 14.2.1 on an Intel 13 MB Pro (last one they did).

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Original poster
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Friday night starting early? ;)

Guess that was just a typo… But regarding your issue, have you set the correct timezone?
Yes a typo. Time zone was correct. Hasn’t changed in the 4 years I’ve had it. The issue fixed itself about an hour into my day.

Bigwaff

Contributor
Sep 20, 2013
In your Settings... General > Date & Time ... if 'Set time and date automatically' is enabled, what is the 'Source' just below? Is it "time.apple.com"? I suspect a temporary hiccup w/ the NTP time server node cache.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Original poster
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
In your Settings... General > Date & Time ... if 'Set time and date automatically' is enabled, what is the 'Source' just below? Is it "time.apple.com"? I suspect a temporary hiccup w/ the NTP time server node cache.
Yes it was. So it was out for an hour or so when I started work, and again when I got back from lunch. So it’s something to do with when it goes to sleep.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.