Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnMC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Duluth, MN
I just realized the current topic ends on Wednesday and I have not set up the next topic thread (I'm being a poor organizer, sorry), so here it is; this is the official thread of topic ideas for the next fortnightly challenge (Aug 27 - Sept 10).

Our current topic(S) is(are) Motion, Analog/Analogue & Alone.

Last time we chose a topic we ended up with a three-way tie. Because of this, I would like to add the requirement that a topic suggestion be seconded by someone else before it will be added to the poll. Everyone may submit two topics and second one topic. If this proves to be a problem, we can continue to revise the process. This is still a work in progress.

Please post your topic ideas soon so we can have a vote in the next couple of days.

JohnMC

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
John,

Asking for topics to be seconded may make it a bit difficult for you to sort through. It might be easier for you to take charge as our leader and edit the submissions down to three or so topics based on your judgment and put those up for voting.

"Our Leader", sounds spooky doesn't it...

Dale

JohnMC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Duluth, MN
John,

Asking for topics to be seconded may make it a bit difficult for you to sort through. It might be easier for you to take charge as our leader and edit the submissions down to three or so topics based on your judgment and put those up for voting.

"Our Leader", sounds spooky doesn't it...

Dale

I thought about doing that, but I don't want to offend people. I think I'll try this way, if it gets to be too much I'll revert back to something else (like your idea).

John

JohnMC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Duluth, MN
Since only "Connected" seems to be popular we will use that as our next topic. I don't want to take more submissions because we will not have time to bring them to a vote. Next Challenge starts on Aug 27.

John

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.