Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
Quoting John

Hi All,

We need another topic for our next Fortnightly Challenge that starts on Sunday. If you have a suggestion, post it here...

John

Sooo, let's get started on a great new idea. These are the leftovers from the last Challenge Topic thread:

Primary Colors - red, blue, yellow (traditional. Used in art.) or red, green, blue (The additive colors) being the dominate colors. We would have to decide on which to use. Look them up in Wikipedia. Or maybe not. Let the photographer decide.
Soft
Geometric Shapes

Dale, filling in for John

deep diver

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Philadelphia.
I like primary colors and geometric shapes. I wonder if the seven rainbow colors might open up the primary color theme a little. A rainbow would, of course, satisfy both themes.

steviem

macrumors 68020
May 26, 2006
New York, Baby!
I like Additive colours because of how they make up the colours on our monitors and lcd panels on our cameras. They are the primary colours of Digital Art...

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
Reminder

I will be posting the next Challenge either late Saturday night Pacific time or Sunday morning. Please continue with your topic suggestions.

Dale

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.