Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnMC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Duluth, MN
Hi All, since our current topic ends soon and the next challenge starts Friday morning, I thought it might be worth discussing our next topic. If you have a suggestion for a topic you would like to see then by all means post away.

John

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
Hi, John.

I'd like to hit something with a broad visual interpretation this time around. Phrasikleia proposed Depth a while ago and there are many ways to approach this. Using curves and/or lines in a composition would be interesting, also. The fancy term for that is curvilinear. I like having two ideas to work with. I seem to shoot more.

So, that said, Depth and/or Curvilinear are my thoughts.

Dale

JohnMC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Duluth, MN
Well it sounds like lines and curves are going to take the vote. I like the topic a lot. If no major opposition arises overnight, I will post the new topic tomorrow morning.

John

deep diver

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Philadelphia.
Well it sounds like lines and curves are going to take the vote. I like the topic a lot. If no major opposition arises overnight, I will post the new topic tomorrow morning.

John

I'm glad. I started shooting some stuff this afternoon. I'd hate to think it was for nought. :D:D:D

I'm really looking forward to this one.

JohnMC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Duluth, MN
Hi All,
I had some family issues come up today and I do not get the new thread posted this morning like I wanted. The thread is now up. I'm sorry for the delay.

John

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.