Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnMC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Duluth, MN
Hi All,
I was thinking and working on my image for our current topic this morning and I realized our topic ends tomorrow and we have not discussed a new one. So if you have any ideas for a topic lets have them. The Word of the Day for today is eldritch which means "Strange; unearthly; weird; eerie."

John

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
I go with eldritch, too. could make for an interesting fortnight. Any limits on post work or should we just keep to the photography thing?

Dale

deep diver

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Philadelphia.
I go with eldritch, too. could make for an interesting fortnight. Any limits on post work or should we just keep to the photography thing?
Dale

I am not a fan of a lot of PP. On the other hand, this is not a snap shoot forum. I, personally, would rather not see anything over processed, but I do not think we should impose limits.

Bruce

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
I'm not a fan of PP for my photos but I don't want to lose anyone because of a rule that doesn't exist.

I would love to know what and how people like Maxx do their PP.

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
I nominate this as the second topic to consider...!

Could get us all banned :eek:

Loved your last pic by the way - I'm not on as much as I would like as I'm waiting for my internet connection to move but that is a beautiful photo. Very mellow.

pdxflint

macrumors 68020
Aug 25, 2006
Oregon coast
Could get us all banned :eek:

Loved your last pic by the way - I'm not on as much as I would like as I'm waiting for my internet connection to move but that is a beautiful photo. Very mellow.
Well... thank you very much!

On the matter of the suggested topic (the "PP" one...;)) the job would be to create a masterful, perhaps abstract interpretation... so the actual forum police would be scratching their heads... hah! Now that would be interesting. But... alas, I doubt it'll get enough votes... <...sigh> :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.