Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vpro

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
I have only located the keyboard cover for the latest 15" MacBook Pro with touch bar, but no hardshell case yet? Anyone?

rfbandit

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2007

danniexi

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2012
I ordered that back on 11/22 and it "shipped" on 11/25, but I still haven't gotten it yet. Tracking number doesn't work for DHL or USPS websites, and Amazon tracking says "Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier" and nothing more. Says it's expected tomorrow, but I highly doubt it.

Buy with caution.
same here. shipped on nov. 22 with an expected delivery date of november 30th, and i haven't gotten anything. it apparently shipped via DHL but the tracking number doesn't work either. I'm gonna have to file a claim with amazon.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
I ordered that back on 11/22 and it "shipped" on 11/25, but I still haven't gotten it yet. Tracking number doesn't work for DHL or USPS websites, and Amazon tracking says "Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier" and nothing more. Says it's expected tomorrow, but I highly doubt it.

Buy with caution.
Did you try contacting i-Blason directly? They appear to be based in Georgia 678-815-6637

rfbandit

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2007
Did you try contacting i-Blason directly? They appear to be based in Georgia 678-815-6637

Actually found that number just after my post. Spoke to someone and they eventually informed me that they accidentally sent out shipping notifications. The cases are on backorder, and they will not get any more until 12/5. So, we will see then, I suppose. I'm not super thrilled with the customer service, but there aren't any other cases I can find that are shipping soon.

McKeown

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2016
Michigan
Actually found that number just after my post. Spoke to someone and they eventually informed me that they accidentally sent out shipping notifications. The cases are on backorder, and they will not get any more until 12/5. So, we will see then, I suppose. I'm not super thrilled with the customer service, but there aren't any other cases I can find that are shipping soon.
Thanks for the update! I was beginning to worry about my delayed order.

wheelhot

macrumors 68020
Nov 23, 2007
Hmm, wouldn't putting a keyboard protector leave marks on your retina screen???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.