Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RevToTheRedline

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 27, 2007
I've looked all around trying to find any documentation of being able to copy all my photos I have stored on Flickr, to my hard drive, I lost all my backups.

But I don't think it's possible unless there is a program available? Seems easy with a special program but I don't know if one exists.

jlcharles

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2006
Wenonah, NJ
I don't know how to do it in an automated way, but for each picture, when you select other sizes, there is a link to download original.

tonyeck

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
I've looked all around trying to find any documentation of being able to copy all my photos I have stored on Flickr, to my hard drive, I lost all my backups.

But I don't think it's possible unless there is a program available? Seems easy with a special program but I don't know if one exists.

Sorry about your loss :(

I'm afraid I dont think such an app exists - You may just have to download the original of each.

Sorry again

PimpDaddy

macrumors 6502
May 9, 2007
23hq supports this feature. At 23hq you can choose to download all your pictures in a zip file :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.