Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djxpress

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 6, 2010
How do I go about transferring my music and photos to the iPhone? My music and photos are saved on my S7's SD card, not on the phone's internal storage. My contacts, calendar and mail are all through Gmail. I really don't want to use iTunes (do I have to?) to transfer the music portion. Most of my photos are backed up on the cloud in Google Photos.

I'm assuming when I get the iPhone I can somehow sync my contacts to the iPhone contacts by adding my google account?

Also when I take pictures on the iPhone, I'm assuming a copy will also be backed up on Google Photos (like with my S7) if I allow it?

Will the Apple Move to IOS program work, even if my music and photos are on the SD card?

Larry_Gilmore

Suspended
Oct 11, 2017
For Android when I want to transfer any files one to another android smartphones I'm using Zapya app. It is the best app for transferring files but I didn't on iPhone but it is available on iPhone also I will suggest you check this software also it will help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.