Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

qveda

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 8, 2008
I've been using macprovideo.com tutorials for photoshop and lightroom. I think they are great! and I refer to them often. I generally prefer them to books, but I also have a couple of books.

The Macprovideo folks just released an iPhone app to run their tutorials - great idea! now I can refer to them when I'm not at my MacPro.

I have no vested interest in macprovideo, just wanted to give them a strong endorsement for their great and innovative work.

qveda

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 8, 2008
Update:
I was able to wirelessly sync my MacProVideo tutorials to my iphone. Very cool! However, there are apparently some bugs to be worked out in the video conversion for the iphone. When I try to launch one of the tutorials, the iphone does not recognize the format.

I expect this , and other kinks to get worked out soon.

qveda

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 8, 2008
Working now. Macprovideo guys have upgraded the application. Having access to the video tutorials on the iphone (even though you can't zoom in on the screen views), provides a very handy, portable reference.

also helpful to show others how a particular application works.

I applaud them for this ambitous work and free iphone app. Hopefully other material like this from other vendors will be made available this way

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.