Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JacksonCraig94

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 17, 2015
Derbyshire, UK
Hi, Does anyone know if you can switch between multiple Twitter accounts using Safari? I know you can do it on the iOS Twitter app but I'm wanting to use Safari.

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
Omg! I remember using Tweetbot on my iPhone and i loved it. I've never tried Tweetbot on desktop. Would you use Tweetbot over TweetDeck?

Yes. I started with TweetDeck when it first came out. I own almost all the Twitter clients (including several which have been discontinued). I always come back to Tweetbot, and use it for both iOS and OS X.

JacksonCraig94

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 17, 2015
Derbyshire, UK
Yes. I started with TweetDeck when it first came out. I own almost all the Twitter clients (including several which have been discontinued). I always come back to Tweetbot, and use it for both iOS and OS X.
I've just been looking at Tweetbot on the app store for desktop. It does look very neat. Uhm, i think i might have to spend £7.99 on the app hehe!! Why don't you like it when it comes to removing a account? Doesn't it allow you or something?

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
I've just been looking at Tweetbot on the app store for desktop. It does look very neat. Uhm, i think i might have to spend £7.99 on the app hehe!! Why don't you like it when it comes to removing a account? Doesn't it allow you or something?

It seems that in order to remove an account, you have to delete the app and then redo just the accounts you want to keep.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.