Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Daikyouju

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 29, 2010
Hello everyone! It's been a long while, been very busy researching, improving my skills and developing apps. I'm glad to come back to you to announce my iOS Universal app: Ukulele Tuner Pro.

Ukulele Tuner Pro is designed to tune 4 types of Ukulele: Soprano, Concert, Tenor and Baritone. It has a minimalist design and displays the exact sound frequency in Hz, allowing you to tune your instrument right away!

You can get Ukulele Tuner Pro here:

http://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/app/ukulele-tuner-pro-tune-your/id815791310?mt=8

ukulele-tuner-pro-tune-your-ukulele-within-seconds-ukulele-tuner-for-iphone-ipad-and-ipod-touch-requires-ios-5-or-later-download-on-the-app-store.png

I'd be glad to hear your honest comments and opinions about the appearance, description and icon of my app. If you are interested in promo codes to download it, feel free to contact me on the 'contact us' section on my website. Also, you can find more musical instrument tuners for iOS in my website.

Thanks in advance for your feedback and hope you all have a great day!

Last edited:

Daikyouju

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 29, 2010
Thank you for the great reception and feedback!

I have included in the most recent update a complete chord library for Soprano, Tenor, Concert, and Baritone Ukuleles! 360 chords in one app! and iPad Pro optimization!

For a limited time, you can still get Ukulele Tuner Pro with 25% off:

http://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/app/ukulele-tuner-pro-tune-your/id815791310?mt=8

Ukulele-Tuner-Pro-–-Tune-your-ukulele-within-seconds-Ukulele-tuner-for-iPhone-iPad-and-iPod-touch.-Requires-iOS-5-or-later.-Download-on-the-App-Store-1170x500.png

Don't forget to visit my website!
Please continue sending us your comments and feedback through our 'contact us' section.

Hope you all have a great day!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.