Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jjelq

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2018
I have a badge on Settings and when I go into it there is a message at the top that says 'Update Payment Information' with an arrow next to it. The issue is that 1) I have no issue with my payment method, all my charges have gone through I can even still currently make new purchases and 2) the message is not responsive when attempting to select it to go to the next screen. Anyone have this issue and/or know a fix? It came with update to Dev iOS 13 beta 4.

MozMan68

macrumors 603
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
I have a badge on Settings and when I go into it there is a message at the top that says 'Update Payment Information' with an arrow next to it. The issue is that 1) I have no issue with my payment method, all my charges have gone through I can even still currently make new purchases and 2) the message is not responsive when attempting to select it to go to the next screen. Anyone have this issue and/or know a fix? It came with update to Dev iOS 13 beta 4.

Sign out of iCloud/app store and sign back in.

Maloney~888

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2018

I had this when my card was due to expire at the end of this month. I removed my old card and updated with my new cards details. That sorted it for me.

jjelq

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2018
I signed out of iCloud and back in and VOILA the error message is gone...HOWEVER, now I have a bigger issue. It has somehow wiped my keychain. Any idea how to get it all back?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.