Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hassiman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 30, 2006
San Diego
Hi,

My 8+ seems to be working fine after upgrading to IOS12.0 other than the fact that my Bluetooth seems to now be broken. I turn it on and no BT icon up top and no connections.

Burky84

macrumors newbie
Feb 20, 2017
The icon doesn’t show up now but in my case the Bluetooth still connects an works fine, just no icon letting you know :rolleyes:

danzini

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2015
updated iphone 7 to iOS 12 and Bluetooth is now showing “unavailable” and switching itself to “off” and back to “unavailable” constantly rotating.

I tried a hard reboot, clean install through iTunes and nothing is helping.

radubraharu

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2018
Romania
Hi,

My 8+ seems to be working fine after upgrading to IOS12.0 other than the fact that my Bluetooth seems to now be broken. I turn it on and no BT icon up top and no connections.

They removed the Bluetooth icon on purpose. Anyway, if it is connected to something, the icon will be shown
[doublepost=1537284684][/doublepost]
updated iphone 7 to iOS 12 and Bluetooth is now showing “unavailable” and switching itself to “off” and back to “unavailable” constantly rotating.

I tried a hard reboot, clean install through iTunes and nothing is helping.

This is strange. You should report this to Apple, and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.