Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gamunji

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 30, 2017
Hello.. I held my UPS shipment (is that what their called?) for pickup and for the last 3-4 hours its had this on the status bar:
Screen_Shot_2017_06_30_at_8_33_44_PM.png

I seen on another post a few years ago that the shipment(..?) was ready to be picked up but dont know if thats true.. anyone please help :D

expiredyogurt

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2016
not america
This happened to me when I was waiting for my apple watch and it said it was out for delivery then changed to the change request.

I called UPS and they said it was a misscan and the package did not get on the truck at all that day and that it will arrive the next day.

So you probably just have to wait until tomorrow and see if its out for delivery or you could call UPS and enquire about it.

When it was out for delivery the next day, the tracker didnt update and it still says in transit and I called again and was told it was indeed out for delivery and got it later in the afternoon so I'm guessing they are having some issue with their tracking system or apple paid for the cheapest shipping option that they can't keep track of things accurately

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.