Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Actually...

View attachment 2266077

But I can't get the details of it

Actually...

View attachment 2266077

But I can't get the details of it.
Try setting up UPS MyChoice (you don't have to subscribe to the one that you pay for) and if that doesn't work, try calling UPS International Customer Service and see if they would tell you it by giving them the last four of this number with any other information they might need. I did that a couple years ago before I had UPS MyChoice and they gave it to me. :)

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
@TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—ļø

You're not gonna believe this ... I couldn't get into my UPS My Choice account because it was hacked and so they have to delete the account and said I can make a new one on .... you guessed it ... Friday.

200.gif
I'd be worried the hacker will redirect your package to them.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
What? Are you serious?

Who gave you all this information? Your right. I donā€™t believe it. Wtf šŸ˜³

Hacked by who????
Some rando got into my account and changed all the information and so they're deleting it entirely instead of just letting me back into it for security purposes. I talked to tech support. This is my luck.

giphy.gif

teeshot44

macrumors 65816
Aug 8, 2015
US
I think it's too late for that. Best you can do (with Apple) is to trade it in and get an Apple Gift Card. You will not get the best money for your 13P that way though. I saw a few have good luck with Decluttr, and then there's Gazelle and other re-sellers like that.
Decluttr and Buybackworld both paying more than Apple. Iā€™ve personally never had an issue with either.

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Glad you got in just fine. Around what time and did the App crash for you afterwords?
I opened the app around 805am eastern time, give or take a minute or two. I was driving and had to wait until I got to a safe location to pull over so I could order the phone without blocking other car from passing. It didn't crash after I completed the purchase. After the purchase went through I put my phone back in my pocket and continued to my destination. I didn't open the app again until much later on in the day, and at that time it was fine.

Some rando got into my account and changed all the information and so they're deleting it entirely instead of just letting me back into it for security purposes. I talked to tech support. This is my luck.

giphy.gif
Call them back and tell them it was your little brother or someone playing around. Demand to give you full access to your own account and change the information yourself. Tell them donā€™t delete anything. Set up multi-authentication too šŸ”’.

Why does this happen during iPhone pre-order times? Why now?

MarkNewton2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2023
Love Miami. Planning on going back next year. I miss the beach water there. Have you made it to the Key West? The drive from Miami to Key West is beautiful.

View attachment 2266145

iPhone 15 Pro Max contains A17 Pro chip.
Miami is indeed a nice place to visit. Living there can be a challenge due to very bad traffic per my experience on having been living there for few years. The drive from Miami to Key West is indeed beautiful.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
No, but I was able set a Confirmed Delivery window. I set this option just in case there are shenanigans this year with the hold for pickup option. We may still be able to do hold for pickup when the packages clear customs in Louisville.

View attachment 2266185
I wish I could set a 2-hour Confirmed Delivery Window. I just don't see that option for me. Maybe because I live in a city and my UPS driver just has a route and he always goes to my apartment building last at like 6:30pm? :(

AeroSatan

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2011
NYC
How many times do you have to wash it? I wouldnā€™t trust a shirt or a dress wiping down the iPhone because Micro-abrasion and Micro-scratches are real.

Remember the Jet Black iPhone?

View attachment 2266043

This is what Apple the Apple stores themselves use to keep their display gadgets shiny throughout the day, including the included orange cloth of which 2 are provided. Even Apple doesn't use their overpriced joke of a $19 polishing cloth, I've gotten one just to see what they're charging all that money for and all it does is smudges your MacBook Pro screen around. WHen you posted the picture of a dozen of them I was 100% sure it was a joke, Alas I was wrong.

This is what Apple the Apple stores themselves use to keep their display gadgets shiny throughout the day, including the included orange cloth of which 2 are provided. Even Apple doesn't use their overpriced joke of a $19 polishing cloth, I've gotten one just to see what they're charging all that money for and all it does is smudges your MacBook Pro screen around. WHen you posted the picture of a dozen of them I was 100% sure it was a joke, Alas I was wrong.
Oh yeah! I remember WHOOSH. Letā€™s be real. Apple is not about to advise its own Apple Retail workers to use the Apple Polishing cloth. Thatā€™s going to cost them too much money.

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Hopefully thatā€™s the case !
Yeah, that's the way it has been for the last few years. If you try to set it up before the import scan hits, it will just default back to its original delivery instructions when it DOES have the scan. That import scan will likely be Thursday when it reaches the Louisville hub.

Reactions: julit0 and Wolfs

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021

Attachments

• 1694975899432.png
    1694975899432.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 27

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
Honestly, Iā€™ve always been a fan of the ā€œSā€/incremental years over the new design years because they actually create a better experience. I love those quality of life updates. I understand people like to feel like their phone is different with a new design, but I much rather have a focus on better performance, efficiency, cameras, etc., than a new design. For example, the iPhone 13 lineup seemed like such a better update to me than the iPhone 12, but the iPhone 12 seemed to be a bigger upgrade year.

Luckily, the design update this year actually seems to be a quality of life improvement, so Iā€™m actually excited for it.
From 3S which was my first I only bought on the S years till the Plus size came out. Was buying every other year till recently this will be my 4th year buying yearly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.