Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Just bought one of these guys. I hope its as clear as it shows, then I will be less likely to go naked. Its so tempting.

1695141268590.png

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
It's always possible, but I'd be surprised if they were in the US, even more so on an even lower margin product, unless AAPL (or UPS or FedEx) has an oddly large amounts of previously unknown free/sunk cost 3PL space and labor sitting around. UPS does offer next and second-day-air international direct distribution products, but, who knows, it is odd to not see any movement on those SKUs, but it is only Tuesday, and it's not unheard of to see ship-customs-out for delivery within 48 hours with UPS direct distribution.

But rumor has it they had lines running the the non-Pro models first, so maybe this was the case and there is room in Rialto or their PA facility where the labor is already a sunk cost to make this work!
Yep. You need about 48 hours from Asia to make it work.

jediandrew97

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2018
Wave 2 still showing as arrived in S. Korea hoping to see something movement soon and arrive in the states by Wednesday or Thursday.

Reactions: Wolfs

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
*nodding* I couldn't give a crap what others see, I want to see my beautiful dark blue phone. It's a large fraction of the reason I'm even upgrading this year lol

Addendum: Like ... I honestly don't see the point of using anything BUT a clear case. Apple makes their phones beautiful and to put a big old Fatty McFatfat pink Otterbox on a blue phone makes no sense to me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Why is everyone tracking UPS knowing every iPhone will be delivered on Friday lol
Because it's fun! We do this every single year, and it's like a big block party with lots of familiar faces, and new people too. It's a tradition. Please feel free to join in the fun, but don't try to bring us down, it won't work.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012

Update For Those Stuck In China - Wave 3?

Just by some quick research, I think this is your way out of Zhengzhou. Please keep in mind that this is just speculation and might not happen. This is all based on patterns and scheduled flights. All times will be local and not converted to your time zone. You'll have to do that on your own.

9/20 | UPS174 | CGO-ICN | Departure: 5:00PM CST | Arrival: 7:45PM KST
9/20 | UPS99 | ICN-ANC | Departure: 10:00PM KST | Arrival: 12:15PM AKDT

There are then several flights that depart Anchorage for Louisville between 2-3PM AKDT. Those will get into Louisville on 9/21 (Thursday) between 12-2AM EDT. That will give plenty of time for those arrivals to clear the import scan and be ready for the sort on Thursday night.

Here is the translated and short read version for Central Time Zone. Your products should leave China at 4AM CDT Wednesday morning. They will arrive in Louisville around 1AM CDT on Thursday morning.

I hope this gives some hope for those still stuck in China. As others have said, you will get your phone on 9/22.

Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.