Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
I returned my FW wallet and black FW case. I kept a blue FW case to try out but they are not confidence inspiring. I doubt they will stay clean as easily as leather and may look shabby before a year is up. Here’s some pics I took from unboxing. I didn’t try any cards in it cause I knew right then I wasn’t keeping it.

I did buy and Umber and Golden Brown Leather wallet to go with my midnight leather wallet - and because they’re going extinct. 🥲 I made an “Ode to Apple Leather” collection at the end. 😆
Dang! Ok wow! This is pretty impressive. I’m not a big case person but this actually looks very good. Told y’all @julit0 is a master. Looks great. Good job!

ck3801

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2011
Boulder, CO
If Wave2B departed from S.Korea (ICN) then yeah that is the same flight that is going to take them to Anchorage, Alaska to Louisville, Kentucky. UPS 99.

I have a feeling UPS scans are delayed for them and that’s why it’s not showing. Hopefully, when it arrives to Louisville, KY. The UPS scans will populate. It’s just miss scanning occurred when it was en route.
Mine was in China, next scan was in Louisville KY

Awesome @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ needs to stock up for her new phones

For those who don't want to break the bank by buying the Polishing cloth from Apple, its on sale on Amazon and Target for $16.99 😆
oh my! They are on sale. Wow! Who doesn’t love Target. I might just order a few. It can’t get any cheaper than this. Thank you! 15% off

IMG_3482.jpeg

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Thanks! I hope you really mean that. No one in my life ever called me a homeless person until @Bananasaurus pointed that out. I got hit with that word twice too. The struggle was real last time. 😬😬
I arrived Anchorage! Expect to depart in 50 minutes for UPS99, ANC to SDF.

During layover, stopped by a bouncer at the door. He said they were screening for troublemakers because last night they'd had an altercation where a bunch of rowdy guys harangued a nice lady and went on endlessly wanted to put large charges against her card. She used only a small credit card charge for herself and rejected all advances.

Bouncer stopped me because he had a photo of troublemakers from a couple years ago, said I looked like the one sitting beside some guy named Fred (**) who farted at the dinner table amongst other raucous behavior. I denied it, of course, but what could I do? They let me in when I promised a very large credit card charge. (Of course, I lifted up on one cheek and sneaked before leaving the premises.)

I tell you, they're watching for trouble at the Anchorage stopover! Be on your best behaviors, folks!

(**). @Fred Zed we miss you on the trip this year! Hope you're doing well!

p.s. That's my version of what happened last night.

FunkyTang

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
You know, I have been torn on the colors. First, I was going to get Blue. Then smudgegate started so then it was between White or Natural. I was out of time to decide so I decided to go with White. But now all these videos has me really liking the Natural. Ugh.

BTW....

Here's an adorable pic for your new iPhones. Your going to need them.
I was all in on Team Blue to upgrade from my Blue 12Pro but saw PVD scratches and switched to NaTi.

fryfrkhlly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
" data-source="post: 32511950" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Right! I posted it just for you. Check out the photo below. I would call it Premium Pink. I think you are the only one who ordered a Pink iPhone in here?

This iPhone does makes me want to crave a
strawberry ice cream.

View attachment 2269864

Wow this is such a great shot! Definitely doing a clear case for awhile! Thanks!

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Reactions: dave006 and Wolfs
When you run out of those let me know and I will find you some more. There are more than a few of them around here.
Thank you! Yeah! I don’t think I’ll ever step away from 5W Apple charging adapter unless Apple stops supporting it. I know there are more other and advanced options out there such as wireless charging or fast charging but I prefer slow charging. The people in here also made it easier for me to decide.

Appreciate you and I appreciate the offer as well. Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.