Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

strkt1192

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2023
So I guess blue scratches easily compare to Nat Ti? Is that correct?

titanium-scratches-png.2269795

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
When I picked up the original iPhone on the launch day of June 29, 2007, I was first in line outside the AT&T store in Lanham. MD. The store closed down for about an hour and a half before reopening. They let five people in at a time. I was the first to complete my purchase and walked out to a long line of cheering people, many of whom as it turned out would have to return the next day or so to get theirs.
So awesome....such fun....

Reactions: ecthomp

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Upstate NY . Was FL.
I arrived Anchorage! Expect to depart in 50 minutes for UPS99, ANC to SDF.

During layover, stopped by a bouncer at the door. He said they were screening for troublemakers because last night they'd had an altercation where a bunch of rowdy guys harangued a nice lady and went on endlessly wanted to put large charges against her card. She used only a small credit card charge for herself and rejected all advances.

Bouncer stopped me because he had a photo of troublemakers from a couple years ago, said I looked like the one sitting beside some guy named Fred (**) who farted at the dinner table amongst other raucous behavior. I denied it, of course, but what could I do? They let me in when I promised a very large credit card charge. (Of course, I lifted up on one cheek and sneaked before leaving the premises.)

I tell you, they're watching for trouble at the Anchorage stopover! Be on your best behaviors, folks!

(**). @Fred Zed we miss you on the trip this year! Hope you're doing well!

p.s. That's my version of what happened last night.
My dear friend, hope you are well and I am well excited for your and others iPhone 15 series arrivals in a few short days time. . For reasons other than financial ( LOL ) I am not currently in a position to be flying out of China to Anchorage this year. Hopefully next year! And no, I am not in prison HAHAHAH

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.