Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
My Anker braided USB-C cables came in the mail today, I'm ready 👍

IMG_0044.jpeg

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
As of 12am EST, we are WAY less than 48 hours until our bundles of joy is in our hands. #iphone15eve

I’m very excited, but, it turns out I’m going to be pretty busy on Friday so between working from 8 AM to 6 PM and a few commitments after work, I won’t have much time. Luckily, I’ve been able to ask my neighbor who will be off work on Friday to sign for and grab the phone, so I don’t have to miss the delivery. I set the redirect to his house in MyChoice already. I’m still upset the CC pick up doesn’t seem to be an option this year, I’m not going to attempt contacting either Apple or UPS to drop that restriction. But hey, problem solved… I’m ready to get off of this SE 3!

Alright, I have a scenario for you [mention]TheYayAreaLiving
emoji2423.png
[/mention] . Let’s say you won’t be able to charge your phone, so you need the most amount of charge in the shortest amount of time possible. What do you do?
Rely on fast charging then 😂.

I’m not against fast charging at all. I would use it if needed. Especially during traveling times. But my everyday preference is the classic 5W Adapter. Optimized charging kicks in overnight + indexing + syncing.

I don’t like it when my iPhone stays fully charged all night. I like to slow charge my iPhone.

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
" data-source="post: 32520574" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Rely on fast charging then .

I’m not against fast charging at all. I would use it if needed. Especially during traveling times. But my everyday preference is the classic 5W Adapter. Optimized charging kicks in overnight + indexing + syncing and I don’t like it when my iPhone stays fully charged all night. I like to slow charge my iPhone.

Makes sense! Hah, thanks for answering my scenario, I was wondering. Not knocking your charging plans at all!

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Rely on fast charging then 😂.

I’m not against fast charging at all. I would use it if needed. Especially during traveling times. But my everyday preference is the classic 5W Adapter. Optimized charging kicks in overnight + indexing + syncing and I don’t like it when my iPhone stays fully charged all night. I like to slow charge my iPhone.
200.gif

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.