Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
What makes it truly impressive is you do it without any caffeine. I’d have to get toothpicks to hold my eyes open
Thank you! I’m glad I don’t otherwise my energy level be x100. I’m just too motivated. If I’m committed to something I strive to bring the best of the best. I focus on the quality. This thread is one prime example. It’s simple as that. I can catch up with my sleep just fine but I wont be able to get the precious time and experience back. That’s why I always go extra hard!

Last edited:

BradLA

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Received my clear MagSafe case:

IMG_7936.JPG

And I'll be picking up my 256gb natural titanium iPhone 15 Pro Max tomorrow night!

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 4.48.32 PM.png

Friday will be a long day. I'm already ready! 🤣

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
@FlightLevel310 Any idea what is the most busiests time UPS aircraft are expected to depart from Louisville, Kentucky? Please. If you can convert the timeframe to Pacific Standard time. That would be great!
Well I have about 70 pages to catch up on. But There is an arrival bank usually between 6-9PM PDT and then a departure bank from 11PM-2AM PDT.

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
It’s a backup that is caused by an error on my iPad. Which I have spent too much time using this week to read all of these posts. So I haven’t had the time necessary to tear it down and rebuild it. That comes after.Tomorrow!
Thank you!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.