Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

IceOnFire

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2020
It's going to be a long day... :rolleyes:

IMG_70F49B4AF431-1.jpeg
IMG_EF69103BB864-1.jpeg

sjsharksfan12

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
I got the phone and currently doing the software update. It looked like the carrier transfer between phones worked but I will confirm that after everything gets updated. It does feel lighter than the other phones. So far I'm happy with this purchase. Looking forward to trying out dynamic island, even though I worry the honeymoon period may be short.

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
My appointment is in one hour 🥹. The Tl;dr is I couldn't get the trade offer attached to it, and I had to make a different order at a different store for tomorrow, but I'm going to today's appointment anyways so see if I can finagle something.

Good luck! Hopefully they can work something out for you. Looking forward to seeing your new phone if you decide to post it!

jchiou

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2009
Northern Virginia
Mine will arrive by 7 PM. I’m off at 4 PM so you know what I’ll be doing the last three hours. Do we have to contact our carriers or do the phones transfer everything over to eSIM automatically?
wondering the same...i'm coming from an 12PM with a SIM that i haven't converted to eSIM. does it just auto convert for you on the new phone?

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
Does restoring from an iCloud backup also restore health data? I thought that was only restored if restoring from a local encrypted backup.
Just make sure that the Health app is set to on within Settings / iCloud when you do your iCloud backups, then you'll be fine.

Reactions: jwm

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
My wrist bone is actually 5.5" but I can make it 6" by wearing it a little farther back on my arm. It does look comical, but you are right... they can just suck it. :cool:
I have one place on one wrist where I can wear a watch without the sensors hitting a tattoo. It's 5.5". I tried on an Ultra a while ago... but I just don't want a watch that's wider than my wrist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: alia

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I was too lazy to go through 600 pages of responses, and the search feature was kinda useless, but did you ever get a response to this?

I just came about this after doing a search because I noticed that the total price without financing when adding Applecare with and without Theft and Loss didn't add up (e.g. the total difference when adding T&L was less than the cost of T&L). I did observe that tax was not charged on Applecare with T&L, while tax was charged without it. I could only conclude that T&L is insurance, which maybe isn't taxed, while extended warranties are. If this is true, then I would consider adding T&L a no-brainer since the net would be around $54 instead of $79 plus tax.
I don't think I ever got a response, but I ended up getting charged the same tax as my partner (115.20), so I'm not sure why the totals were like that in the receipt. Maybe just a bug with their receipt/email. I checked my order and now the numbers are correct:
IMG_7AD6BCB36438-1.jpeg

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
Appears that way!
I saw a TikTok where a guy stood in a loooooooong line at the NY SOHO store and got one but I've been keeping an eye on Denver stock this morning and as of right now there are no Pro Max 256GB in any color available today. Either they sold out quickly or just don't have any. Maybe more might roll in by the end of the day but right now.... zip.

zip.gif

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.