Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What's the best case?

• Total voters

talwarsirav

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2016
I have an iPhone 6s Plus. I do most of my computing on it and need the screen to be clean at all times. Living in India, or in fact any place on the globe, using the phone to talk makes the screen dirty due to all the sweat on the face.

I now use a flip case to avoid touching the screen with anything but my fingers.

What's your opinion on it?
Can the face damage the screen?

Ladybug

macrumors 68000
Apr 13, 2006
I highly doubt your face can damage your screen. I use a glass screen protector on my phone and clean it when its dirty. There is nothing wrong with using a flip case if thats your choice though.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I have an iPhone 6s Plus. I do most of my computing on it and need the screen to be clean at all times. Living in India, or in fact any place on the globe, using the phone to talk makes the screen dirty due to all the sweat on the face.

I now use a flip case to avoid touching the screen with anything but my fingers.

What's your opinion on it?
Can the face damage the screen?

When I use my phone the most that touches the very top of my iPhone is my ear. I do not push my screen into my face avoiding this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.