Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Well I am really getting back into photography and I got another set of photos from my trip to Vegas last week. Didn't have to much free time but I was able to snag two hours to take some pictures at the Valley Of Fire.

Here is the album - link

Personally, I feel they are slightly over exposed, when I get time I want to go back and turn it down a bit.

Original poster
Apr 10, 2007

mtbdudex

macrumors 68030
Aug 28, 2007
SE Michigan
y
And I never even noticed the shadow looked like a face :eek:.
That's ok, I also see John Lenon in this picture I took in 2008 @ Disney World....must be the '70's still affecting me :D
(Seriously, I saw the shadow and took the shot with my P&S, my wife just went along)
IMG_8532_2.JPG

JDDavis

macrumors 65816
Jan 16, 2009
yea I can't direct link from zenfolio :(. I will try to rehost them and post tomorrow.

And I never even noticed the shadow looked like a face :eek:.

That shadow was actually cast by this rock
http://www.sdvargas.com/p413607057/e222051fb#h2104aa3b

Are you just doing the demo on zenfolio? I have had the basic account for a while and I direct link to my zenfolio pics all the time. Perhaps you don't have the share function enabled in your settings. For me, there is a button labled share in the upper right of the page when you are viewing a pic. Click it and you get about 8 different size options to share. Cut and paste the url into your message using the insert image button and it links just like it does with other hosting sites like flikr.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.