Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scow_26

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 29, 2020
Hello all -

I have the Do More Unlimited plan (signed up December 2019). Do I need to update to this "new" Do More unlimited plan (effective August 2020)?

So annoying the prices and names are the same, but I want to make sure I have the 5G UWB signal on my 12 Pro Max once I get it in December. I don't want to change my plan if possible. I also don't really care about the perks (Verion cloud storage, Disney+, Hulu, Apple music included, etc.)

Thank you!

oneteam

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2008
Cincinnati, USA
Hello all -

I have the Do More Unlimited plan (signed up December 2019). Do I need to update to this "new" Do More unlimited plan (effective August 2020)?

So annoying the prices and names are the same, but I want to make sure I have the 5G UWB signal on my 12 Pro Max once I get it in December. I don't want to change my plan if possible. I also don't really care about the perks (Verion cloud storage, Disney+, Hulu, Apple music included, etc.)

Thank you!
Look in your account online, go to Plan Features and see if you have 5G in your plan.

I have an old plan called Beyond Unlimited and i have 5G Ultra Wideband available.

This is screenshot from my account for reference.

1604001734207.png

Reactions: scow_26

scow_26

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 29, 2020
Look in your account online, go to Plan Features and see if you have 5G in your plan.

I have an old plan called Beyond Unlimited and i have 5G Ultra Wideband available.

This is screenshot from my account for reference.

View attachment 976115
you're amazing. mine looks identical to yours (with 50GB included instead). thank you!! tookj me hours and hours to find an answer on reddit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.