Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Carrier wars are so strange right now. It seems everyone is just arguiong semantics and technicalities of what the previous said. Dprint buy Verizon guy (sorry Verizon guy you aren't famous enough for me to know you by name) and Verizon Buys Jamie Fox.

I don't remember what TMO did but I am sure they got some famous guy there too... or maybe they just used Legere, the CEO, who is the self made Verizon guy but for team magenta. What has ATT done? I am sure there is something sailly someone can cite.

Sketchr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
Sprint is still very far behind the other big 3 for full LTE coverage. It doesn't seem that Verizon would even need to produce an ad such as this one. However I guess most people can be fooled by the Sprint coverage claims as they don't frequent chat boards such as this one or check out Rootmetrics...

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Sprint is still very far behind the other big 3 for full LTE coverage. It doesn't seem that Verizon would even need to produce an ad such as this one. However I guess most people can be fooled by the Sprint coverage claims as they don't frequent chat boards such as this one or check out Rootmetrics...
While I realize that all carriers fudge the truth and consumers should be responsible and informed, have you seen the outright deception on Sprint's coverage maps? It's pretty egregious.

Sketchr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
While I realize that all carriers fudge the truth and consumers should be responsible and informed, have you seen the outright deception on Sprint's coverage maps? It's pretty egregious.
Yes, and Sprint has done this for years dating back to their 4G wiMax. Meanwhile they continue to promise improvements and upgrades yet they never happen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.