Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GBR

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2012
Hey everyone, I have an iPhone on a line through our business account at Verizon and am looking to preorder an iPhone X tomorrow. Here's the situation: the phone and line is through Verizon business and I will actually need to use a buddy upgrade as my line isn't up for an upgrade (we are still on the 2yr contract plan for our business lines). I haven't preordered through Verizon business before so I wondered if anyone here who has would have any input. Would it be better to preorder through the web portal for our business or simply call the Verizon business line and preorder on the phone?

GBR

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2012
Yes it is
[doublepost=1509038747][/doublepost]And I am authorized on the business account to do upgrades and changes.

ET3SW

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2011
TX
Yes it is
[doublepost=1509038747][/doublepost]And I am authorized on the business account to do upgrades and changes.

In that case i would do it on the web portal. But in the past the business portal didn't line up with the consumer portal and often times you had to wait till the next day. However it has been a couple years since i have pre-ordered a device on a business account so that may have changed. But i would try the portal first and if that doesn't work then call a business rep

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.