Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pyrotechnic

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
United Kingdom
I have many videos on my Mac, some small clips and some ore 30 mins plus. Whilst I have them organised in folders and names accordingly, is there any good software that will index them all so I can add keys words and add to playlists etc.

Ive had a search, but only seem to get results from 4 or more years ago. Ive downloaded Usher and Cinematica 2 but wondered how others index / catalogue their collections.

Any advice much appreciated. Also do not mind paying if the software / app works.

HDFan

Contributor
Jun 30, 2007
Video book author/trainer Larry Jordan recommends Image Chest, in the App store.

sracer

macrumors G4
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken
Can’t find. Are you sure of the name?

The software seems pretty limited...but then, I'm always hesitant to invest time and money in proprietary solutions for things like this.

Blowback

macrumors 65816
Jan 10, 2018
VA

The software seems pretty limited...but then, I'm always hesitant to invest time and money in proprietary solutions for things like this.
Thanks for the response. Will take a look. Problem was I was using an iPad at the time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.