Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vincenzo79

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 17, 2016
Rome, Italy
I have a Macbook Air M1,
where I have installed Mac Os X Ventura on an external drive.
Until yesterday morning when I had the beta 2 everything worked correctly, never had a problem, so much so that I wanted to install it inside the main disk.
Unfortunately, however, after upgrading to Beta 3, I started experiencing several problems.
In particular, the problems I am experiencing are on the Wallpaper section and in the Display section of the System Setting, as well as a slow start-up of the operating system, which I had never had in the previous version.
Also I noticed that the Wallpaper must be downloaded and I don't understand why, also because if I try to download it doesn't start.
I am attaching a screen of the problem encountered. Is there anything I can do ?
Thank you all,
Vincenzo

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 11.19.13.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 11.19.13.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 164

Lihp8270

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2016
I have a Macbook Air M1,
where I have installed Mac Os X Ventura on an external drive.
Until yesterday morning when I had the beta 2 everything worked correctly, never had a problem, so much so that I wanted to install it inside the main disk.
Unfortunately, however, after upgrading to Beta 3, I started experiencing several problems.
In particular, the problems I am experiencing are on the Wallpaper section and in the Display section of the System Setting, as well as a slow start-up of the operating system, which I had never had in the previous version.
Also I noticed that the Wallpaper must be downloaded and I don't understand why, also because if I try to download it doesn't start.
I am attaching a screen of the problem encountered. Is there anything I can do ?
Thank you all,
Vincenzo
Report to Apple and wait for the next version?

vincenzo79

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 17, 2016
Rome, Italy
Hello thanks for the reply but I was hoping there was some setting I could do to reset the system preferences

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.