Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hunterfrederick

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
Hello,

After updating to watchOS 10, my weather temperature compilation on my watch face will not update. It shows just the two dashes “- -“. I’ve tried everything and checked everything. I made sure weather location was set to always and precise location etc. I did notice in the weather settings on the watch that I don’t have a current city listed, just default city (see pic below). Any tips for fixing this? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0017.jpeg
    IMG_0017.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 135

Barbareren

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2020
Norway & Mexico
Hello,

After updating to watchOS 10, my weather temperature compilation on my watch face will not update. It shows just the two dashes “- -“. I’ve tried everything and checked everything. I made sure weather location was set to always and precise location etc. I did notice in the weather settings on the watch that I don’t have a current city listed, just default city (see pic below). Any tips for fixing this? Thanks!
Same here. It's really annoying. I really wish I hadn't 'upgraded' to OS 10! I hate how my watch works now. Wish there was a way to downgrade! I have to open the Watch app on my iPhone daily just to get the fu@king weather icon to update on the watch itself. And the only way to get the temperature to be displayed is by setting a specific location (if I set it to based on location, it will no longer display the temperature). Very annoying! Not to mention all the other annoying changes like double-tapping on the crown (really quickly or else it won't work) to access my open apps. Worst update ever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.