Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Khavik

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 26, 2023
So I have an issue with weather widgets on my AW5 (like 99% of community...) but opposite to everyone they work fine when I am using watch, problem appears when screen turns off (goes to always on display mode). On the pictures we can see it on left side and upper-left corner (they are a few days old but today with OS 10.0.1 there is nothing better). Is this a common issue or am I that lucky? (ofc I tried basic methods like watch restart and so on)

IMG_7463.jpeg
IMG_7464.jpeg

jlyaamu

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2018
Go to the apple watch app, display & brightness, always on, show complications data...then turn on whatever complications you would like to have displayed when your wrist is down (and always on display is activated). This can also be accomplished on the watch, in settings.

Reactions: Khavik

Khavik

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 26, 2023
Go to the apple watch app, display & brightness, always on, show complications data...then turn on whatever complications you would like to have displayed when your wrist is down (and always on display is activated). This can also be accomplished on the watch, in settings.
Thanks! It was easier than I thought, now I feel kinda dumb... Is this a new feature? Never looked there, everything worked fine itself since watchOS 6

Reactions: jlyaamu

jlyaamu

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2018
Thanks! It was easier than I thought, now I feel kinda dumb... Is this a new feature? Never looked there, everything worked fine itself since watchOS 6
I believe some settings may have gotten changed during the update. My weather complications did the same thing after I updated to watchOS 10. I'm glad I could help!

Reactions: Khavik
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.