Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Maxxamillian

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 16, 2004
Utah
Weekly Photo Contest (July 16 - July 23)

Rules:

1. You may only submit one photo per contest.

2. The contest runs for exactly one week, from the first time stamp of the first post in the thread (this will be made by the winner of the previous week's contest).

3. Please refrain from commenting on the photos submitted in the contest. A good photograph is one that can appeal to someone who may not know much about the technical aspects of photography, so it would be best if the judge isn't swayed by someone else's opinion of the photograph.

4. The judge will choose his/her favorite at the end of the week, place a post listing it, and include a short synopsis of why he/she chose that photo. The winner is then responsible for choosing a new topic and starting a new contest thread, which will again run for exactly one week.

The theme for this contest:

People movers

Be creative in your interpretation and if nothing else, your photography.

Happy posting

solaris

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2004
Oslo, Norway
77836719.jpg

Zimmer62943

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2008
Bolte Bridge - Melbourne, Australia

Bolte Bridge - Connecting the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne to the South-Eastern Suburbs
Make sure you view it full size and full detail, otherwise it wont look so good.

Attachments

• Bolte Bridge- January 07, 2009 copy.jpg
    Bolte Bridge- January 07, 2009 copy.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 212

JFreak

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2003
Tampere, Finland
My baby :)

BTW. I'd like that these contests would require original (camera-recorded) JPEG instead of edited one, but there's an upload limit of 1.4MB that makes it impossible.

Attachments

• miira.JPG
    miira.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 166

..Ryan..

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Spent the day at a motocross track, one of my preferred shots of the day, not entirely due to the rider, whom i know quite well, but more for the framing, i quite like the grass and that at the bottom. it was taken hand held at 300mm from a fair distance.

Attachments

• DSC_7892-1.jpg
    DSC_7892-1.jpg
    712.3 KB · Views: 164
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.