Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghostguts

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
Rules (Copied from the first thread)

#1 You may submit only one photo per contest.

#2 The contest runs for exactly one week, from the time stamped on the first post in the thread (this will be made by the winner of the previous week's contest).

#3 Please refrain from commenting on the photos submitted in the contest. I think that a good photograph is one that can appeal to someone who may not know much about the technical aspects of photography. I think it would be best if the judge isn't swayed by someone else's opinion of the photograph.

The judge will decide his/her favorite at the end of the week, place a post listing it and a short synopsis of why he/she chose that photo. The winner is then responsible for starting a new thread containing a new contest and topic which again will run for exactly one week.

This week's theme is rock & roll

SLC Flyfishing

Suspended
Nov 19, 2007
Portland, OR
OOH good topic!

I'm finally able to spend some time shooting, tomorrow with a buddy, then then entire next week on assignment.

I'll see what I can come up with (though I may not be able to submit till next saturday night so I won't be elligible)

SLC

forty31

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2008
Quincy, IL
Not a great picture...taken with my wife's old p&s, or pos, both are accurate. It doesn't get more hardcore than this!:D

Attachments

• DSC_0125.jpg
    DSC_0125.jpg
    839.1 KB · Views: 146

ghostguts

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
A bit disappointed in this week's contest in the lack of submissions. Hopefully we can do a live music-oriented contest in the future that yields more submissions.

AxisOfBeagles is the winner.

AxisOfBeagles

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2008
Top of the South
Thank you ghost ... but you're right, very disappointing number of respondents.

It so happens that I've just arrived in Monterey for the weekend Blues Festival. Camera and lenses ready to go, I'll look forward to a music-related theme sometime soon. For now, though, will have to think of a change of pace for this next week's theme. Will post it tomorrow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.