Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Buff401

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2010
SW England
Hi - my first post. I am burning some photos from iPhoto 09 to CD. These are mainly people shots ften with several Faces on them. The Burn to CD is fine but when I play them back on a DVD player thenumber of images increases and contains the image followed by small images of individuals also on the original jpg. Is this anything to do fith Faces in iPhoto? If so can I disable it? This phenomena seems to occur on more than one Mac (mine and my daughters). I've talked to the guys in the Premium Reseller shop but they have not come across it before. Thanks:confused:

AlaskaMoose

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2008
Alaska
Hi - my first post. I am burning some photos from iPhoto 09 to CD. These are mainly people shots ften with several Faces on them. The Burn to CD is fine but when I play them back on a DVD player thenumber of images increases and contains the image followed by small images of individuals also on the original jpg. Is this anything to do fith Faces in iPhoto? If so can I disable it? This phenomena seems to occur on more than one Mac (mine and my daughters). I've talked to the guys in the Premium Reseller shop but they have not come across it before. Thanks:confused:

Try this and see what happens:

a. Export the photos to a folder on the desktop, and then quit iPhoto.
b. Click once on the new folder with the photos to select it (highlight it), and then select "Burn.... to disk" from the Finder Menu.

When you burn CD's or DV's from the Finder, the disks will be PC, Mac, and DVD-player compatible.

Buff401

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2010
SW England
Thanks - it works!

Hi Alaska Moose
Tried your Tip and it works just right. I've spent hours trying to solve this and have trawled/google'd/yahoo'd and all sorts. thank you for taking the trouble to reply - appreciated.

AlaskaMoose

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2008
Alaska
Hi Alaska Moose
Tried your Tip and it works just right. I've spent hours trying to solve this and have trawled/google'd/yahoo'd and all sorts. thank you for taking the trouble to reply - appreciated.

Glad to know that you solved the problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.