Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jumpcutking

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Nov 6, 2020
I hear you can connect SDD’s to the iPhone 15 (I have a 14) and can record raw on it but those like me upgrading can’t seem to find hard drives that say they support it - so I assume it’s a technical thing like a NVMe or something.

Also, any tips and tricks in shooting iPhone in a more professional setting… just very curious about it. Want to have some stuff preordered and ready to test before UPS drops of my stuff. (UPS work order search says Friday but anytime before 7 - can’t track my preorder across its trip).

Please advise.

jumpcutking

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Nov 6, 2020
I have acquired NVMe and a USBC magnetic storage device that is MagSafe with a nice view screen on it. See how it goes.

Mr.Fox

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2020
I hear you can connect SDD’s to the iPhone 15 (I have a 14) and can record raw on it but those like me upgrading can’t seem to find hard drives that say they support it - so I assume it’s a technical thing like a NVMe or something.

Also, any tips and tricks in shooting iPhone in a more professional setting… just very curious about it. Want to have some stuff preordered and ready to test before UPS drops of my stuff. (UPS work order search says Friday but anytime before 7 - can’t track my preorder across its trip).

Please advise.
Shooting with an iPhone in RAW format?)))))The gentleman is well versed in perversions

• Haha
Reactions: jumpcutking
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.