Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

prevacidman

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 27, 2006
Does anyone like this software. I need something to work with my raw on my new MBP and 23" monitor. My order for Aperture says it will not be here until Mid may.

runplaysleeprun

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2004
Chicago, IL
bibble was the alien on the Chappelle show that was taking chappelle-as-the-president along with the triplets away from some disaster. i remember this, but i can't remember what my girlfriend says to me when i'm watching tv.

cookie1105

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2006
London, UK
I am currently trying out different RAW processing applications.

Bibble:-not great, interface is a pain (but maybe I am just too stupid to work it)

Canon DPP:-That's what I am using at the mo. It's good enough.

Adobe Lightroom beta:-I have just downloaded it:) I am looking forward to playing with it this evening.

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
prevacidman said:
Does anyone like this software. I need something to work with my raw on my new MBP and 23" monitor. My order for Aperture says it will not be here until Mid may.

What kind of camera do you have?

What do you want to do with the raw images? What kinds of adjustments and "tweks"? If all you need is a default conversion to JPG I think Bibble is overkil.

The raw converter is built into Mac OSX. If what you want is the "stright" conversion and minimal adjustments then iPhoto 6 works fine. Bibble gives you much mre control over th conversion process but at the cost of a more complex user interface.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.