Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

syrcular

macrumors member
Original poster
May 17, 2013
Hi,

So I'm on the IUP (iPhone Upgrade Program) and setup my order for a Gold iPhone 13 Pro Max, since I found all the iPhone Pro colors underwhelming this year, and Gold is the only color I had never bought. But now I'm starting to get second thoughts, and maybe wanna change to either blue or graphite. I have the option to delete my pre-order and start over, but it looks like I have to re-apply for the loan. Does that ding your credit twice, when doing that?
Is there an option to change my choice in phone during the pre-order process, or are these phones we have cued up pre-allocated for IUP customers. Just curious if I should start my IUP Pre-Order process over or just change it during the pre-order process tomorrow morning?

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Yes, you delete and start over. Otherwise, on pre-order day, you can actually make changes before you actually order it. I’d wait tho.

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Even if they ding your credit again, multiple pulls by the same company within 30 days are typically consolidated into one, so your credit will only have one hard pull.

Reactions: syrcular
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.