Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ugagal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2018
My hubby just got a new job and is required to get an iPhone for his job as they us imessage and it is part of their contract to have this phone. So my question is what is the best plan for a the two of us as we would be financing the iPhone x. We are in georgia and I wasn't sure if sprint, t-mobile, Verizon or att had any deals. I looked at sprint and saw they had a zero down $80 for two lines with 10 gb of data but I haven't found any other deals or maybe I am jot looking correctly. Anyone have any pinter of best deals on market for us right now? We have to purchase within two weeks. And we are looking and the 64g phone. Thanks!!!

Vermifuge

macrumors 68020
Mar 7, 2009
iMessages works on all of Apple's currently available models including the iPhone SE - iPhone X. iMessages even works on the iPod but thats probably not an option.

This might help you

https://9to5mac.com/2017/09/12/iphone-x-carrier-pricing-roundup/

iPhone X 64GB

T-mo
  • $279.99 down payment
    • $30 per month for 24 months
ATT
  • $41.63 per month for 24 months
    • Upgrade every 12 or 24 months with eligible trade-in, or sooner with an optional down payment
Verizon
  • $41.62 per month for 24 months
    • Upgrade to a new iPhone every year
    • AppleCare+ coverage sold separately
    • Works with any current Verizon postpay month-to-month calling and data plan
Sprint
  • Sprint 2-year contract – $549
    • Upgrade to a new iPhone every 24 months
    • AppleCare+ coverage sold separately
    • Works with your rate plan
Apple
  • $49.91 per month for 24 months
    • Upgrade to a new iPhone every year
    • AppleCare+ coverage included in your monthly payment
    • Works with your carrier and rate plan

boltjames

macrumors 601
May 2, 2010
My hubby just got a new job and is required to get an iPhone for his job as they us imessage and it is part of their contract to have this phone. So my question is what is the best plan for a the two of us as we would be financing the iPhone x. We are in georgia and I wasn't sure if sprint, t-mobile, Verizon or att had any deals. I looked at sprint and saw they had a zero down $80 for two lines with 10 gb of data but I haven't found any other deals or maybe I am jot looking correctly. Anyone have any pinter of best deals on market for us right now? We have to purchase within two weeks. And we are looking and the 64g phone. Thanks!!!

Who is your current carrier? ATT has an amazing iPhone X deal through their loyalty/retention department for existing customers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.