Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellven

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 3, 2017
If your only criterion is potential keyboard clicking, certainly get the SB.

My criterion is qualities of Device. Honestly, I like Apple more.
Sales man said this keyboard isn't usual. I hope it's true.

Sanpete

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2016
Utah
Not according to the thread you link to. Some people are still complaining about it.

sn0warmy

macrumors 6502a
Mar 26, 2009
Denver, CO
https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...high-pitched-keyboard-clicking-sound.2022399/
I had this issue even two MacBook Pro, seems like it's unusual...and I wonder Apple fixed this or not.

Not according to the thread you link to. Some people are still complaining about it.

Wake up. I can find the threads relating this issue every pages in here...

Hellven, you said, "I wonder if Apple fixed this or not." Sanpete responded to that by saying, "Not according to the thread you link to. Some people are still complaining about it."

...Then you attacked him for answering your inquiry, for some reason. The only person who needs to "wake up" is you.

You've already had 2 duds, go buy the Surfacebook and take your terrible reading comprehension over to their forums.

Hellven

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 3, 2017

Hellven, you said, "I wonder if Apple fixed this or not." Sanpete responded to that by saying, "Not according to the thread you link to. Some people are still complaining about it."

...Then you attacked him for answering your inquiry, for some reason. The only person who needs to "wake up" is you.

You've already had 2 duds, go buy the Surfacebook and take your terrible reading comprehension over to their forums.

We had an argument in another thread-
I thought this issue was unusual like what Apple said, and also Sanpete hated to think it's common..
Thanks for your emotional exhaustion, and Sorry for attacking your mighty mighty Apple-

darkmaxdevil

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
We had an argument in another thread-
I thought this issue was unusual like what Apple said, and also Sanpete hated to think it's common..
Thanks for your emotional exhaustion, and Sorry for attacking your mighty mighty Apple-
sound like you are the one emotional here

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
Thread is being locked, due to the high volume of bickering, and derailment. It appears that the discussion is just an offshoot of the linked thread in the first post.

Reactions: KayM8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.