Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davchun

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 4, 2018
The only one that I know of that can give the iPad Pro the fastest charge is this RAVPower one.

I have a USB-C PD wall charger and iMuto's PD Power Bank and both of them actually caused my iPad to LOSE charge, at around -1400mAH.

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Aug 25, 2012
I have the Ravpower pd battery and it works.

I'm testing this one when it comes wednesday:

https://www.amazon.com/ZMI-Pixelboo...d=1517655089&sr=8-4&keywords=Zimi+Corporation

it says fast charging for the ipad pros and the iphone 8/X. Also, I like it has 3 total output ports, and all are capable of Quick Charge 3.0. On top of that, it advertises it's a capable usb hub, and a big one for me, it supports passthrough charging (a feature I love on Ravpower batteries, for whatever reason Anker/Aukey still don't do this).

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Aug 25, 2012
How is the ZMI USB PD charger so far? Does it fast charge the iPad Pro?

It's pretty nice. Press the button on the side to start charging. When plugging in additional devices it restarts charging for a split second but then works.

Yes I was able to get fast charging with this on a iPad Pro with the USB c to lightning cable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.