Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

C7 POWER

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Up until ios18, in settings there was a section to view your saved passwords for apps/websites.

i no longer can find it, and in safari none of my user names/passwords either pre populate nor does the “passwords” option display at the bottom to click to select from.

Anyone else know where it moved to?

JDabney24

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2014
There is a new separate passwords app on iOS 18 that replaces the passwords section in settings. This was announced during the wwdc keynote and there has been plenty of coverage on it from various tech websites, forums and blogs. Did you install the beta without any clue as to all the changes?

Reactions: MinEderPlayz

C7 POWER

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
There is a new separate passwords app on iOS 18 that replaces the passwords section in settings. This was announced during the wwdc keynote and there has been plenty of coverage on it from various tech websites, forums and blogs. Did you install the beta without any clue as to all the changes?
i do not have it, that explains why none of my passw autofill. I have the feedback app but not the password app. Very odd. Your sparkling personality of a reply is sweet. I remember the keynote but because I do not have the app I wasn’t sure. I can’t seem to even find it in the App Store. Very strange

C7 POWER

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
No worries, I’ve done betas for several years, first year doing day 1 developer though, I typically wait for public but was impatient this year lol.

Reactions: JDabney24

Oneechan69

macrumors regular
Mar 29, 2022
US
I found this post while trying to figure out how to change password managers in iOS 18. You can do by going to Settings > General > Autofill & Passwords.

P_Watt

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2018

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpeg
    IMG_0186.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: dakotacheryl
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.